Monday, July 18, 2016

Danish taste in California

One more month to go and my kids will go back to school again, so we really are finding time to
do something on their summer break. Since I love and enjoy long trip rides, we decided to go and experience this Danish place located in Sta Ynez Valley at Sta. Barbara County. This city is a place that offers a taste of Denmark in California. 
Come and let the windmills blow your mind. 
Welcome to Solvang!









Family trip means F-U-N, who's with me?























Fun is not fun without dressing up. I was wearing this super comfy romper from Mossimo.
We had miles and miles to walk but my feet never complained with my white sandals from Ross.
Heat from the sun surrenders late in the afternoon so I have to warm my self with my Cotton On
cardigan. I have this wide forehead so I needed my fedora hat that I just bought from a local store
here in Solvang. Sunnies are from Rayban, which is my go to sunnies whenever we go on a trip.





No comments: