Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Harvesting memories

Heeeyaaahhhh.....
I'm not doing a karate here.
That's the sound of me riding on a horse around my barnyard. Ahehehhe...
I am still on a hang over with the party happened last weekend.
Gab requested this farewell party for his friend and my moods planted
this ideas.
And Migs (my grumpy middle child said, "a farm theme for a farewell party? weird!")
Weird na kung weird. In the first place, I am the host here. 
Besides, impromptu parties are made by geniuses and creative people, chos .
Sorry for blurry photos, I have lost my camera's SD card, so I don't have a choice 
but to use my Samsung Tab & these pics were downloaded from my Instagram.

Barnyard. crafted by Me!
cute pails for the sweet treats
white animal fence made from popsicle sticks
Buntings


2 comments:

Marjorie said...

First, I like the new font. I had a bit of a hard time reading your blog before because the font was too small hehehe... A farm theme, why not? And as usual, you did it with the preparation. You sure know how to do this stuff, maybe someday I'd ask your help when I've had a kid and I'd arranged a birthday party!

SunnyToast said...

crafty! winner!