Monday, May 31, 2010

COOLING DOWN THE HEAT PART 2



COOL THE HEAT PART II
From white to blue. 
I love beach views. The flowers and the trees....the beach rocks and the breeze of  wind that embraces my body...it's so cool to hear the birds chirping , it redeemed the piercing sound of my Epson Printer when I'm doing my bulky checks. The splashes of water waves abates the stressful life in my real world.
I just don't have that love and talent in water, can't ...can't really swim. I cant interweave with water but I can intertwine with cameras hahahha
Thanks to dear Glenda, I have all these shots! This post is for you girl!


 
Blue shirt-SM Dept. Store
Denim short-(DIY) Bobson
Belt-Human
Slip on-Havaianas
Scarf-SM Dept. Store
Headband-Accesoriez

Photos taken by: Glenda & Jhay-R

No comments: