Monday, May 17, 2010

FLOWER POWER



Bought this vintage blouse and fell in-loved with its neatness of flower prints. It feels good how it hugs my body, so soft and a bit of sexiness will reveal. I was trying to wear it yesterday, but my critics(my husband and 2 kids) didn't like it when I paired it with my jeans. So, that kept me awake for a while last night, thinking of how this blouse will tantalize their eyes.


Manic Monday.
A very hotty, warm day.
A day to work, I just coordinated this with my favorite black pants as seen on my previous blogs. The printed flowers, refreshes my eyes and mind, no wonder...I survived the 8 hours of  peppy working.
 Vintage Blouse-unknown/Made in Italy/Thrifted
Pants-MFerrer
Shoes-Mario d'boro slingback sandals
Necklace-Shapes

Photos taken by: Miguel

No comments: