Thursday, September 9, 2010

love is lovelier the second time around

i wanna wear this dress without that black inner tank, it'll be daring I know, and i have nothing to show in that deep cutted neckline ...so i have to keep in mind for a while that I own nothing of that of Betty Boop's...darn! The first time I wore this dress is just "a wear then pic" and had never tried to wear this for an hour or so like if i'm gonna wear this in the office or to dine or to go to a mall because it embraces every inch of your body and i feel like i don't have to eat a ton of foods for it might show in this dress. Tonight seems my bulges were tired of showing up so i've taken the chance.

2 comments:

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

i'm jealous of how the jersey dress fits you like a glove!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

MariaKristela said...

The dress looks good on you. :)

I’m a new follower. Hope you can visit my blog and follow me back. Thanks! Happy Monday!

http://oh-my-maria.blogspot.com/