Tuesday, April 12, 2011

louis

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
am i getting bigger? i'm carrying a big bag. i'm wearing a large sized dress. my praises and worship to my scant collection of belts, i can wear this by not making me look i'm 5 months pregnant. oh! and i'm overusing this bag already. i can't deny it.. i'm not yet through with huge supercilious bags. i don't use my bags too often to keep it funky-fresh. i usually let them rest after a week of work and grab another bag to serve me for 5 days again. with this one, i just can't get rid of it cause i can keep my entire world in it.  i thought i have enough bags of different sizes already but realized i have to get another one bigger than this. so i guess i have to buy a luggage bag next time. 
"carrying a luggage bag in the office?", why not!
it'll make me look i'm that freakin' gorgeous busy harharhar!!!
Photobucket

No comments: