Monday, May 23, 2011

.,jamaican

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i'm in my search for a dainty floral shirt that goes well with this high-waisted shorts. been spending 1 hr. already in the bazaar to find one and i guess my luck is not yet at this time.  i love how this sweetheart tightens my aching belly that gives a bit of comfort. perfect for my 'red day' period.white during red days. yes. i'm good into that.
oh gosh! i wish everyday is sunday. i need more laid-back days please.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Isabel.L said...

Hope you can find your floral top soon :)
I love your sandles!

BTW: thanks a lot for commenting and following, i'm follwing you now.

http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

Haze said...

love your fringe bag!

xxo
www.iamheizl.blogspot.com

Mommy Jes said...

pretty :)

Mommy Jes said...

you have a nice template is this free or someone made it? nice :)