Friday, June 24, 2011

ali baba

Sultane perfume. one of my fave and it's free from one of my perfume purchases.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

rainy season means more jackets to bring out in my closet. if i'm not worried about my parents in Isabela, i'm fine with this weather everyday. i love the cold weather. it urges me to shop for boots. a knee-high suede boots to be specific.
Photobucket

happy weekend! enjoy the rain. forget the worries.wear the booties.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Hazel☺ said...

ohh yeah, time for jacket and boots shopping ;D

Mikaela said...

Beautiful perfume bottle :) I like your outfit, it looks good on you! :)

xx
absofuckinglutely

Cherie said...

i agree, those jackets can finally come out of the closet haha! love the heart prints of your bag, so cute!