Monday, June 13, 2011

forming, storming, norming, performing

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
those are the words i've learned for today. i just don't know exactly what they mean LOL! after a whole day of brainstorming, now it's our chance to see Subic at night. i wasn't able to bring the proper dress for dinner, glad i had this blazer in my bag. been looking forward to visit Subic so I can hop in one Duty Free Shops to another. Hunting chocolates will be a lot more exciting than to see myself in a Seminar Room listening to blah...blah...blahs. Tired from a long walk and finding cheap goodies, I pleasurably consumed my spicy monggolian barbecue with a green mango shake that we had for dinner in a swift. Tomorrow's a day not to look forward to. Tree Top Adventure? not a good idea. it's making me sick already.

Day 2
Brent Int'l. Subic
Baywalk, Subic
June 11, 2011
Photobucket

3 comments:

SunnyToast said...

Tree top adventure? seems like fun...lovely pictures:)

I look forward with your tree top adventure pictures:)

Jing Ocay said...

Manang Thea!you should try that tree top adventure,heard it's a one of a lifetime experience.lol!been wanting to try that.hehe. blog about it after,manang ha.I love your blazer.miss you na.mwah

Anonymous said...

regards sa cam mo hehe!

ang gaganda ng picture.. you're still gorgeous kahit naka jeans lang.