Monday, June 13, 2011

forming, storming, norming, performing

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
those are the words i've learned for today. i just don't know exactly what they mean LOL! after a whole day of brainstorming, now it's our chance to see Subic at night. i wasn't able to bring the proper dress for dinner, glad i had this blazer in my bag. been looking forward to visit Subic so I can hop in one Duty Free Shops to another. Hunting chocolates will be a lot more exciting than to see myself in a Seminar Room listening to blah...blah...blahs. Tired from a long walk and finding cheap goodies, I pleasurably consumed my spicy monggolian barbecue with a green mango shake that we had for dinner in a swift. Tomorrow's a day not to look forward to. Tree Top Adventure? not a good idea. it's making me sick already.

Day 2
Brent Int'l. Subic
Baywalk, Subic
June 11, 2011
Photobucket

3 comments:

SunnyToast said...

Tree top adventure? seems like fun...lovely pictures:)

I look forward with your tree top adventure pictures:)

Jing said...

Manang Thea!you should try that tree top adventure,heard it's a one of a lifetime experience.lol!been wanting to try that.hehe. blog about it after,manang ha.I love your blazer.miss you na.mwah

mommy-razz said...

regards sa cam mo hehe!

ang gaganda ng picture.. you're still gorgeous kahit naka jeans lang.