Wednesday, June 29, 2011

tied

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
can you read my mind?
i can read yours. 
i know you're thinking that i seldom wash this denim skirt. you're wrong. i own lots of denim mini skirts hahah and they just look all the same. i own 7 i think, i'd rather invest on them than pants. i find them more appealing and more comfortable. anyway, hi-way, i just so luuurve this bayong. easy to carry and my things don't mash up inside it. 
i feel so manang biday.

P.S.
I just re-activated my Facebook. I have to.
Photobucket

3 comments:

apple said...

thanks for dropping by my site. followed you. :D

love your mustard flats, btw.

mommy-razz said...

sorry pero hnd yan ang nasa isip ko.. hehe! typ ko ung banig mong bag at yan ang unang napanin ko hnd ang mini skirt..

M & Em said...

You're so adorable! That shirt is super pretty. Love the collar!

xoxo
Em