Wednesday, June 29, 2011

tied

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
can you read my mind?
i can read yours. 
i know you're thinking that i seldom wash this denim skirt. you're wrong. i own lots of denim mini skirts hahah and they just look all the same. i own 7 i think, i'd rather invest on them than pants. i find them more appealing and more comfortable. anyway, hi-way, i just so luuurve this bayong. easy to carry and my things don't mash up inside it. 
i feel so manang biday.

P.S.
I just re-activated my Facebook. I have to.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Apple Borbon said...

thanks for dropping by my site. followed you. :D

love your mustard flats, btw.

Anonymous said...

sorry pero hnd yan ang nasa isip ko.. hehe! typ ko ung banig mong bag at yan ang unang napanin ko hnd ang mini skirt..

Emily said...

You're so adorable! That shirt is super pretty. Love the collar!

xoxo
Em