Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gaussian Blur



Photobucket

Photobucket
from the product photos of this theme, i wasn't able to get a good facial expression. most of them are trashed out. it's so hard to maintain a good normal twinkling eyes because of too much sunlight. now I know why sunglasses are made and i guess i have to learn to love using it. i'm wearing my day to day striped php80.00 tee and over-worn denim skirt and my over-used red flats and my well taken care of Guess belt and my 10 year old cardigan. oh! and i'm beside my ten year old car.
Photobucket

8 comments:

The Mad Twins said...

lovely look!
Great skirt and top :)

xxx

Mikaela said...

Lovely outfit, looks great on you! :) especially the skirt is cool!

xx
absofuckinglutely

Monica Kosasih said...

simple yet chic outfit,you look so gorgeous :D
X
http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Just alright if you think you weren't able to find the perfect angle for your facial expression, the photos look good and that it shows your chic outfit. :)

Cherie said...

nice use of gaussian blur! i love the stripes you're wearing, very nautical chic :)

Parade of Dresses

Anonymous said...

i like ur red lipstick.. hehe! and the red belt.. :))

check this out..i hope you'll like it.

http://mommy-razzz.blogspot.com/2011/07/top-influential-blog-2011.html

Kristeta  (kalokang Pinay) said...

lovely outfit! perfect forsummer =)

Emily said...

I hate when the sun is in my face! I can't take a photo without squinting! Despite that awful sunlight, you still look gorgeous! I love the color palette in this outfit. The striped top is darling!

xoxo
Em