Thursday, July 7, 2011

sandakot







i am happy with the lighting effects of these photos, but still have to work with Mig's rheumatic hands. i'm still alive. and no, that's not my spirit coming out from me. I still have plans to shop till i drop. if sadako's gonna fetch me already, you know what will be my unfinished business :)...(crossing my finger)

P.S.
been hunting over and over for a fresh white loose shirt and i think i found the perfect one. it's not white obviously but second to white, i love gray. with shirts, i prefer white or gray. gray or white or white with gray. mind you not the windy-ish hair style and olive-oily face, this day is my "haggardest" look but comfiest day i ever had. plamis.
Photobucket

4 comments:

mikenbecca said...

I love that bag, where did you bought it?

Anonymous said...

i love your bag, pinay na pinay ang dating...:))

Alexandria said...

love your bag. and guess what, I am looking for a boyfriend white tee too! i still haven't found one though

btw, I have an award for you, stop by when you get a chance :)

http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com/

Kristeta  (kalokang Pinay) said...

Stumbled upon your blog & loved the layout & buttons =) And I am so jealous of your bag! Pretty much =)