Sunday, October 30, 2011

He who makes us smile and cry sometimes

I thank God you're still like a baby to me.
Thank you for turning the lights off when I'm asleep already.
Thank you for bringing our cold water drinks before we go to bed.
Thank you for hugging me when you feels to.
Thank you for sparing some of your favorite foods and letting me eat it.
Thank you for the kisses before you go to your classroom and whenever you see me.
Thank you for saying Goodnights and I love yous before going to bed.
Thank you for being a good christian. We are so proud of you.
Happy Birthday my dear Gabrielle.
Dad and I loves you so much.
Photobucket

4 comments:

lhenie coronado babao said...

Happy Birthday Allan!....este gabrielle :-)

Michi said...

happy birthday to your son! =)

SunnyToast said...

Happy birthday...Gabrielle:)

Mom Fashion World said...

Hello Mommy!
Thank you for your sweet comment!
I'm glad you liked my blog :-)

Happy Birthday to your handsome son!
Wish him all the best in life.

I'm now following you in GFC, and would love a
follow back, darling.




http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/