Sunday, October 23, 2011

a penny for your thoughts

Photobucket
forever 21 skirt/forever 21 shirt/PD wedeges
Photobucket

CLN coin necklace
Photobucket

I've been overusing my closet for the sake of OTD posts. Did I say before that this haven was completely fixed already? I then realized, hindi pa pala. Not absolutely and perfectly done yet. My shoe cabinet needs a white paint, the same with my closet's door which i was planning to paint in red. I've been eying for a wooden hanging bag organizer and I am so messed up with the space consuming glass cabinet i have. With a not-so-big-house, you have to be a Spacewise maaannn!  and I am so  drop dead envious with SJP's bonggang closet. Minus Mr.Big. :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

lhenie coronado babao said...

A true fashionista girl!......pagaksayahan ba ng panahon ang closet at shoe rack...how i wish i could visit your "not-so-big house", to see your wonderful wardrobe and accessories...keep it up!, wala pa ba kumukuhang model? quota na ang forever21 sayo...hahahahahahhaha!....

Kristeta  (kalokang Pinay) said...

Aren't we all jealous of her walk in closet? Even if I'm not into clothes that much, I'd still love one, hehe. Good luck sis, I'm sure it'll look fab when it's done =)
I just love that coin necklace =)

SunnyToast said...

Goodluck with your walk in closet..same with you...I love to have Sarah Jessica Parker closet:)