Monday, November 14, 2011

pseudo

I was just so excited to share this with you.
 Gab needs a commercial video for his Butter Tart on Market Day at school. He hates seeing his self as a model of his product, so I asked Mig to do it for him instead. I am so hesitant sending this to his teacher because it's more of a force-feeding video. I could've made my self as the model but I know Gab will surely freak out.. This short commercial was edited already by Gab's computer teacher and was just sent to me this morning. Her teacher is my friend  and she's kind enough to let me watch the final video. I laughed when I saw it, because I know he's not eating tart.

That's a cinnamon roll.
hahah
Photobucket

2 comments:

anney said...

The way he eats it parang sarap na sarap sya kahit di sya kumakain ng tart! hehehe! Penge naman! lol!

lhenie coronado babao said...

ok ah...magiging best seller yan...