Friday, December 30, 2011

What's next after December?

January. New Year adds the age. Uggghhh.
One thing I love about December is shopping in Divisoria. I usually shop there for vegetables and fruits instead of clothes. I have this itch of buying them in tons and store them in the fridge and spoil them. Unintentional spoilage. I can barely remember I bought those cauliflowers and broccoli for salads and soups. Blame my hectic schedules hahahha.... I was just so happy when my eyes set on these gorgeous strawberries. Got them for Php120.00 in the packs of 4. These red heads with green hairs will not definitely go to waste. Yammyy.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We're done fixing and decorating the kids' room. This is what we're doing for two days. Come, see and enjoy the colors.
Photobucket
white board
Photobucket
i love this yellow clock from SM. so sporty.
Photobucket
3 boxes for toys made by my husband / bunk bed
Photobucket
sponge bob pillows and bed sheet
Photobucket
I was the one who painted that cabinet. primary colors, i love.
Photobucket
cutesy cabinet handles
Photobucket
wardrobe cabinet with fixed in computer table aka study table aka blog table
Photobucket
Charter Club shirt dress from Doris
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and what I love about December? Wrapping Gifts! Happy New Year!


Photobucket

9 comments:

mikenbecca said...

Cute rooms for your kiddos! BTW Happy new year to all of you.

Junah Cagang said...

lovely photos ! :)
Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

XX JUNO ♥
NEW PERSONAL STYLE BLOGGER,
check out my blog and follow if you like:
Visit RECESSIONISTA.Thru A Lens
THANK YOU :))

Jing Ocay said...

Happy New Year Manang! namiss kita e kasi naman tong katamaran ko sumsulpotsulpot.haha. I love your kids' room. At dahil jan parang gusto ko na rin mgkababy.hahahah in the future. ;) Happy new to your to your family.hugs and kisses from your ading! ;)

Unknown said...

i really love your photos. happy new year love! :)

Hannah said...

Please check out my blog. I'm a food blogger. :) http://eaternalfeast.blogspot.com/

Marjorie said...

nice decorating ideas there. the room of your kids look nice by the way. happy new year to you and your family :)

anney said...

Ang mura nga sa divisoria ng gulay at mga fruits! ganda naman ng roo ng kids pati kulay maganda din.Hope u have a fruitful 2012! Happy New Year!

Mikaela said...

Happy New Year for you too! :)

xx
absofuckinglutely

Anonymous said...

i miss you Mat, Happy new year! pinge picgreet.. mag wa-one yr na blog ko, send mo razznie@yahoo.com kong Ok lng sau.. hehe!