Tuesday, January 17, 2012

curly tops

black & white ceramic table top art / dried fruits
Kirara?
bib necklace from Landmark

I'm on with my curls once again. I had it 3 years ago but more on a Kirara style. This is not the kind of curls that I was dreaming of. I have to enjoy it anyway. I want a soft blonde natural wavy hair like Zooey Deschanel's. And oh, I covet her 500 days of Summer wardrobe.
I'll bug and beg you once more, please support the re-opening of my online shop, hah? It'll really be a great day of SALE!

SOON!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ganda ng polka dots dress! you look stunning.. :)

jhengpot said...

kirara naman toh, ang cute nga po eh. parang si Marimar or Maria la del Bario lang. hehe

Chyrel Gomez said...

over naman ang kirara. XD

Aileen Kim said...

excited for your shop opening....hope it'll be soon cuz my fingers' been itchin!