Tuesday, September 18, 2012

lullaby

My inspiration for the wall design
I want to feed my baby in that 'lil nursery chair
who can say no to dots and stripes?
images from the net
Majority says that if you're a pregnant woman, dressing up is such a hard thing to do. Well in my case, I can say that it's a fact. My old dresses won't fit on me anymore, my feet are getting bigger, my arms are getting more flabby and flabbier everyday. Perfumes are a no no. and even wearing my favorite accessory is such a pain on the neck. So, I therefore conclude, I don't have any fashion sense for a fashion post to share right now. Maybe soon, soon.

So as of the moment, I wanna show you my chosen motif and design for the bedroom of the coming baby. We were converting my walk-in closet to a baby room, and packing my kikay things to our own room is so happy and sad.

Pink and brown have lots of character. a perfect combination, dont ya think? Yes, I'm hoping, assuming, wishing that my baby is a girl. hiiiiiiiii...


Photobucket

6 comments:

Genskie said...

finally another post from you... Ive been wondering how you been.. it's good to know that you are already planning for the much awaited lil girl in the family... I wish you all the best :)
cheers!

P.S i love the room idea in my own room... minus the baby stuff... they look so cute

anney said...

I love the color combo! Ganda namn ng magiging room ng baby mo! Hope girl nga!

SunnyToast said...

crossing my fingers that your baby would be a girl for sure she will be hot as mom:) congrats!

brown and pink is perfect combo!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

tama si anney..............

Chyrel Gomez said...

I love the future room of your baby! I am secretly wishing it's a girl too. =)

BALOTSKI said...

excited for baby althea!