Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SCHOOL SUMMER DAY 4


It's my church day. We'll be moving to the Locale of South City. New environment, new people, new friends. 
I'm sad and excited, It's a mixed emotion actually.I'll be missing my old friends. I'll be longing for the mingling and laughing and bonding. Excited at the same time caz I'll be meeting new friends. Hope I can find the homey feeling and the exceeding sodality that I felt in my 8 years of stay in our former locale.

Since I'll be heading straight to our worship service, I want my summer get-up to be cool, comfy and appropriate for the place at the same time. ....and my bolero saved the day.






1 comment:

Jing Ocay said...

Hello Ms. Thea!thank you for the comment.you are the sweetest.You look younger than your age.very sexy and stylish mom.sana ganyan din ako kasexy pag mommy nako.hihi.i'm glad that I found another "ukay" lover.apir Ms.Thea!

love the skirt.nice colors.and the belt-powerful!