Sunday, January 16, 2011

not too late to know what mustard is

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

busy catching up with my children's educational blog. had time bonding with them with books as our snacks and numbers as the dessert.  
i seldom interchange custard to mustard, maybe i should check with this shoes more often when my brain cells rattle by mustard and custard, it might give a hint that mustard is...a plant.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Bella Donna said...

custard-mustard. hehehe

Mars said...

Hello! Your comment on my blog post really made my day, thank you so much. :)

Your flats are so cute, I actually want them. :)

Love,
http://fashionisouciance.blogspot.com

Jing Ocay said...

this reminds me of my thrifted mustard shoes.di ko na alam san ko nalagay.haha!