Saturday, September 3, 2011

mummy matter

after a month of holding my eeeeeeekkkk!!!, yes, it's finally here. i was just too disappointed with the size of the bag, it's my fault not checking the size before ordering. even my wallet can't fit in. i was just too giddy when i saw those floral print.  they sent a wrong necklace too. not that so efficient staff eh! anyways, glad they're here. and oh, can't wait to wear my coin drop anklet. as if I was the wife the of The Mummy. i want to pretend that it's the sweetest kudos i've heard from the kids. Mummy...wife of mummy??
whatever.
have a happy saturday! 
Photobucket

8 comments:

SunnyToast said...

Ka inggit...but I love the floral bag ang liit nga lang...para wala akng mailalagay kunid lipstock...lol


pero ang ganda mami:)

AVA T.♥ said...

i really love the print of the bag :)

Chyrel Gomez said...

the floral bag is cute and i have a bad experience with online shops outside the phils. i never received my skirt until now. :(

Reese Milania said...

that is so cute!!!

Abi said...

oh no! too bad. but the floral bag looks nice anyway.:)
i am following you now, i hope you could come and visit my blog too.:)

olga said...

such a nice bag!amazing! yes,it's too small,but it's so beautiful! I'm dreaming about this floral bag.
Actually I ordered some things from internet too (from taobao) and that things always were wrong! wrong size,wrong colour...it's internet))

mommy-razz said...

inorder mo yan? kaya di mo alam ang size?.. pero infairness ang ganda!!

tinymum said...

Is it a cross body bag? It's cute, but if you don't like it, they have free returns, right?