Sunday, December 18, 2011

Señorita Margherita

Aside from Tagaytay's abundant crops of señorita bananas, which I hate, fresh profusion of flowers can be seen in this city. With its vibrant colors, these pretties are adorning my  my prosaic dining area for almost two weeks now. I bought this beetle ceramic egg tray last night. I already had one but I cannot pass this red creature for my kitchen. I saw some polka dotted bowls too in different sizes. I can visualize some recipes already to put into it comes the new year's eve. I hope the seller can keep it for me, asked if she can reserve it until next week. So glad she didn't notice me when I engraved my name on it already bwahahahha... Pardon the last picture, gumegerlash lang po.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! ang ganda sa mata.. FLOWERS! ur so lovely sa stolen pics mo here an vote..mwahugs

Mat pwd favor, visit me http://mommy-razzz.blogspot.com/2011/12/tf.html

anney said...

Ang ganda namn ng mga flowers! Parang tayo! hihihi! Sinama ko talaga ang sarili ko. Meron din akong lalagyan ng deviled eggs na ladybug regalo namn sakin. Dami nagbibigay sakin ng mga cute cute-an na plates at kung anik anik. Where did u get yours?

Bella Donna said...

cute naman ng tray, girl :)